To use the full potential of TeamViewer, we recommend to download the TeamViewer full version from our website.
- Go https://www.teamviewer.com 1
- Click the Download TeamViewer button 2
- Follow the instructions to save the setup file
Install TeamViewer on your device
After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard.
- Run the setup file you have downloaded previousely
- Select Installation to access this computer remotely (unattended) 1 under How do you want to proceed?
- Under How do you want to use TeamViewer? select the option that suits you.
- If you want to use TeamViewer commercially (for your Business), select Company / Commercial use 2
- If you want to use TeamViewer with friends and family, select Personal / Non-commercial use 3
- Click Accept - finish 4 to start the installation.
Configure unattended access to the device
You will then be asked to set up unattended access. It is recommended to set up unattended access, if you you need to access this computer remotely at any time without having to confirm a connection any time you try to connect to your device.
Setting up unattended access is optional.
- Set a name 1 and a personal password 2 for the device. Both will be needed for connecting to the device later. Proceed with Next 3.
To access to device quickly, it is recommended to add it to your list of computers and contacts. To do so, either create a new TeamViewer account 1 or use an existing one 1
- To finish setting up unattended access, click Next followed by Finish. 2
After the installation, the TeamViewer main window will open automatically.
Please tell the ID that shows in the window to the IT support.